Friday, February 24, 2012

Vaping on planes.

Just make sure you have the light on the end covered with your hand, hold in the vapor longer, then exhale what little vapor that is left. Ili wrote: Hi guys, I am currently in a Paris airport heading to GR and coming from Dominica. Department of Transportation to ban vaping on airplanes. How does moisture set off an alarm? In the US, you can't vape on planes or indoors PERIOD. Vaping is considered a sin by the government. CANNABIS CULTURE - Flying the pot-friendly skies just got a little easier, now that it's been confirmed that Health Canada-licensed medicinal.

I have a question, are ecigarettes ok to take on a plane? I'm not planning on vaping on the plane itself, but it would be great to have in your purse to use in the. Vaping in Planes, Trains and Automobiles? I liked the title, so I will stick with it but the focus is largely a quick look at 'vaping on airplanes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment