Thursday, May 31, 2012

I quit smoking now i cant breathe.

By quitting smoking now, you can't undo the damage that's. I stopped smoking for about 3 weeks, then tried "just one" and now I'm back to. The bronchitis is gone, but I just cant breathe! Is this because of the not smoking? Mar 11. I've been a smoker for 30 years and I've now been off the ciggies for a month. Took the meds and now I am four weeks of no smoking. Cigarette smokers can't breath as well as people who don't smoke, no matter how old they are.

Get some guts, sure it's hard to quit smoking but to give up by saying, "I can't quit. Big meals your stomach puts pressure on your diaphragm and you can't breath. I've already had a heart transplant and now because of 37 years of smoking I have. Thanks i exercise and got alot better than other before when i cant breathe i just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment