Sunday, May 27, 2012

Raspy voice after quit smoking.

She has had a hoarse voice for over a year. Any smoker who has a hoarse voice for more than one to two weeks should. ABC Homeopathy Forum- Anxiety, panic attacks + hoarse voice and sore throat. Whether your voice goes back to normal after you quit smoking depends on how. Since quitting smoking almost 3 weeks ago now, my voice gets really hoarse in the afternoon, which it never did before, and I don't remember. 12 hours after quitting: The carbon monoxide level in your blood returns to normal.

As we all have the errors of our youth, i quit smoking mainly marijuana. I gradually quit using them after a month and a half. I'm confused because my voice gets worse after drinking alcohol. If I don't use sore throat drops and quit talking, my voice gets hoarse or I lose it. I was wondering if anyone among you could mention something about the recovery process of vocal cords/voice box after quitting smoking. I understand that coughing comes naturally after quitting smoking. Life After a Stroke: Staying Social; Keep Walking with MS; 7 Tips for Living with COPD.

I was past the peer pressure age, but my boyfriend smoked, and smoking was part of the whole college atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment